Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TMI Tuesday Questions & Answers - June 21, 2011



TMI Tuesday Questions (from the TMI Tuesday blog) for Tuesday June 21, 2011

1.  How many states have you had sex in? How many countries? Yes, Oral counts! All sex acts– penetrative or not– are sex.

I'm wracking my brain - I guess I'm a bore in this area. Shocking, I know. Just the one state, North Carolina. 

2. What do you think is the sexiest piece of clothing a man/women wears on a daily basis? e.g., bra, jeans, sundress, dress shirt, etc.

On either one the right expression (a come-hither look, a smile, a smirk, and so on and so forth) and/or their natural scent (depending on the person, of course). Okay, fine, I'll choose actual clothing, damnit. Men - boxer briefs or wife-beater tanks (what a horrid name for a shirt). Women - garters and stockings, hands down.

3. Would you date yourself? Why or why not?

Shiiiiiiit. Fuck if I know! I guess it really depends on the day. Yes, today I would definitely date myself. I'm sexy as hell, not bad-looking, impressively intelligent, curious, sometimes even funny, talented as all hell, loving and giving almost to a fault, erratic, eccentric, silly, a little nutso but in the best possible way, a bit of an idiot savant at times, a great flirt, I love people and have genuine gusto for life, and a million other reasons that are so numerous I can't list them all at the moment. Most importantly, though, I reckon, is that I attempt and quite often (increasingly often, in fact) overcome adversity to achieve things I never thought were possible for me, and believe you me, I wasn't the only one who felt that way. I have courage, strength, honesty, kindness, generosity, and love in abundance. And I don't bs or pussyfoot. Yeah, that's it. I'm a soft cookie and one tough broad. \o/

4. Which muscle do you work the hardest: brain, heart, mouth?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I think most people would say my mouth (no pun intended!!!) but that's only because I'm constantly thinking, usually about things I have genuine love for... so, once again, fuck if I know? It depends on the moment?

5. Fill-in the blank: I am totally prissy (overly finicky) when it comes to _____ . 

Where I sit in the movie theatre, people touching my belongings or trying to clean for me (NO, damnit, I know you mean well, but I will damn well do it my fucking self, goddamn it!), and whether or not my food touches on the plate.

Bonus: Describe your darkest fantasy.

Um, this is really hard for me. I've been meaning to work a journal post I did on this subject into a short story of sorts, so I'm just going to take an excerpt from it and copy and paste. These really are my deep, dark, dirty thoughts and I know that there are people who would judge me for that so I do this apprehensively, yet it's also important for me to give expression to these thoughts on the other hand. So, haters, go suck it, and those of you who are open-minded and non-judgemental, well... you may need a cold shower after this. ;)


We're at a bar. You summon me to you.. Of course, I instantly put one foot in front of the other, adding a patented lady swagger, and make my way directly to the entrance of the bar, where you seem to have taken up residence. You grab me by the elbow and subtly but with unmistakable strength and force, guide me out to the parking lot, until you see a well-lit empty space. Once there, you make sure what I know what it is I should do.
"Okay, Kate, my dearest slut; my precious little fucktoy; my filthy cute cum receptacle."
I blush and tears well up in my eyes and I want to giggle too and I cannot help but let just the slightest hint of a smile escape as one side of my lip curls up.
"You will first, pull that top down and take your bra off so you're tittles are on display. Next, the panties have to go. You then need to pull your skirt up enough so it's absolutely clear to anyone who sees you that your ass and cunt are visible - purposely unclothed, there for them to see, on display and to be used as I see fit, in any way I see fit. 
Shaking still, my nervous hands fumble at my buttons and zippers in what seems like a never-ending process to remove and rearrange my clothing in the manner in which you desire. Finally, I'm ready.
"Nice, slutkake, very nice. Now lean over the hood of this car, your ass open to me, doggystyle, since I'm about to fuck your asshole until I make you sob and beg for me to stop."
I move into position. There are no words to describe what happened next. With more force and speed than my ass has ever experienced before, you shove the thickest cock I've ever had into my ass with every bit of might you had. Then, slowly, you began to gently rock your hips back and forth against the curve of my ass, so that your cock very kindly thrusts in and out. I sigh in pleasure as you shove the head of a baby fairy wand massager against my clit, quite brutally smothering it. Then, you grab my head my the hair and pull it back, turning me by the neck to face you. 
"Whore, move your fucking body or I will make it hurt and not in the way that gives you orgasms. You lightly spit on my cheek then reach back with one hand, holding it suspended in midair for just an instant, before bringing it down upon my cheek with a ferocity that rivals that of the wildest beast in the most vicious kingdom.
This only makes me wetter.
I hear someone whistle and try to maneuver my head so that I can see what's up. Two men stand before us, their hardons and contempt for me equally visible. You look at them and all three of you laugh. 
"Nice toy you have there," one says.
"I'd put my meat in her holes," is the other's witty retort.
You, of course, motion them over to us, nodding.
"She's got two holes that can take a cock. Feel free to use them. She needs a good lesson in what constitutes a real fuck. This shit she's feeding me is weak."
This made the other two men grin. After all, you basically just told them to teach me a lesson and do pretty much anything to me. 

There's more, however, you're going to have to wait until I write the short story to see how it ends. *Wicked evil grin.*

3 comments:

Kake Dastardly said...

I'm an idiot! OF COURSE I'VE HAD SEX IN TWO STATES! I lived with my ex-fiancee in Biloxi, Miss for a very, very short period of time, but definitely long enough for us to get it on a-plenty. D'oh!

HEDONE said...

1. Not a bore...at least you're having sex. (just read the updated tally of two)

2. Great answer, it doesn't have to be clothing if that's really what you think is the sexiest thing.

BTW...I said boxer briefs on men, and Atheletic shirts (aka A-shirts) on women. I don't use that "horrid" name. I talked about it on my blog.

3. You sound like quite the catch :)

Bonus: I should not have read your dark fantasy at 11:30 at night. I am so worked up now and KinkyGent just went home. Guess I'll have to handle things myself ;-)

-H

Kake Dastardly said...

Hedone:

1. Thank you! And, not at the moment but yeah, I usually get my fair share. Plus, I have an arsenal of toys to keep me busy in the meantime and since I'm in a ldr, I do at least get to enjoy some quite filthy phone sex. *grins*

2. Thanks... I do agree with you about the whole not having to be clothng thing, but she did specifically use the word "clothing" in the original question so I thought I'd hook y'all up with two for the price of one. Hi5 on the boxer briefs and A-tank is a great word. Stealing it and will check out the blog post you mentioned.

3. Ha! Thank you! Only on my good days ;)

Bonus: Oh, I know how that goes and also, I take it as a HUGE compliement that the dark fantasy was that, um, effective? ;)