Holy fuck, it's been forever and a coupla days since I posted. I'm so sorry, y'all. Been going through some stuff in my real life but have no fear, I'm around and as always, you can reach me a variety of ways, including via email at email@example.com if I haven't told ya that before. Since my life is still sort of in unpheaval, I don't know how much regularity I'll be posting with. I will definitely be posting more often than in the last couple of months but how much more often, I cannnot say. Anyway...
Onto the good stuff. You all know me and my blog memes. And you're familiar with Sunday Stealing, where the authors steal memes from other blogs (doesn't everyone steal from everyone anyway, at some time or another, to some extent)? So, that's what we're about to do. Today's Sunday Stealing is from the blogger and blog, BlueLifeMemories. Today's inquiries are titled under the heading The Blue Memory Meme and there are eight million and twelve questions, so I best get to it, huh? Okay, so only 25 questions but you know me and questions. Le sigh. Alrighty then, let's do this thing.
And with no further ado, I now present you with . . .
The Blue Memory Meme Part One
1) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Live and love raw and fierce, always creating.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
ON this earth? Hmm... That's a toughie. OOH! James Franco - brains and beauty, who could ask for anything more? ;)
3) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
4) What do you think about most?
Sex, duh. *rolls my eyes*
5) You have the opportunity to spend a romantic night with the music celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Um, I think we already covered this with the James Franco thing, duh. *more eye-rolling*
6) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Nothing. Every experience gives me an opportunity to learn, so even the bad experiences have the opportunity for some good to come out of them. Not to mention, every experience I've had, negative and positive, has molded me into the woman I am today and gosh darnit if most days I'm not a little in love with her, at least. So, no. Nothing, that's what it will be.
7) What's your strangest talent?
Opening twist-off beers with my toes.
8) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Shiiiit. I don't really know. I can't think of anything off the top of my head but I'm also scared shitless of everything in a way so I'm sure one could easily come up with a question that meets that criteria, I just couldn't tell ya what it is, at this moment.
*Sidebar: maybe I shouldn't have smoked a lil somethin'-somethin' before I did this?*
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Yes. And that's all I have to say about that.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Yesterday? It was to Pete Doherty's live introduction of the Babyshambles song, "Beg, Steal, or Borrow" on this Brit show hosted by Jonathon Ross.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
Too many to count. I KID! I KID! I do panic over small OCD shit though.
12) What's your religion?
I don't believe in organized religion but I am spiritual. I believe in reverance.
13) What is your current desktop picture?
Mark Ruffalo. Black and white. Shirtless. Le sigh. *swoons*
14) When you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
drinking and dancing ftw! \o/
15) What's the last song you listened to?
"Left of the Dial," The Replacements
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
I can't pick one. DAMNIT TO HELL! Why do y'all try me like this???
I KID! I KID!
Top 10: Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Libertines, Los Campesinos!, The Love Language, The
Pixies, The Rolling Stones, The Velvet Underground, David Bowie, Louis Armstrong.
17) What was the last lie you told?
That I didn't spend money I owed my brother. :(
18) Do you believe in karma?
Not technically but at the same time, I'm not unopen to its existence, if yanno what I mean?
19) What is a saying you say a lot?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness: being my own worst enemy.
Greatest strength: believing in myself.
I'm a contradiction in terms.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
How many times are we gonna go over this? JAMES MOTHERFUCKING FRANCO.
22) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
Hollow. Wow. Where the FUCK did that come from???
23) How do you vent your anger?
Cry, chainsmoke, write, talk to friends, beat up my punching bag, try to remember to breathe.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
Magazines, school/office/art supplies, books galore, more mp3s than you could possibly imagine (a few gigs, if not a terrabyte, maybe), candles, incense, empty wine and liquor bottles, dried flowers and so on and so forth.
25) What is your favorite word?
Don't have one. Off the top of my head, here are a few: cathartic, evoke, create, harness, elevate, fathom, breathtaking, poignant, bittersweet, melodramatic, semantics, synergy, and so on and so forth.
And that's all she wrote folks! You know what that means! You don't have to go home but ya can't stay here!